Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fifth Avenue Floral Cards

I love the Fifth Avenue Floral set, it is so versatile, whether using randomly over a sheet of white cardstock, watercolouring, or embossing.  I have come up with three sets which I will show you over this week.  The first set was using white embossing.  I have also used the Top Note template (demonstrators can find this template on the website, my generous upline gave me a template to use).  It is quick and simple and the result very elegant.


Supplies
Stamps - Fifth Avenue Floral Stamps, Warm Words
Ink - Versamark
Paper -Whisper White, Basic Grey, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Urban Garden DSP
Accessories - Basic Grey Taffeta Ribbon, Kiwi Kiss Ribbon, Baja Breeze Ribbon, White Embossing Powder



Stay tuned, more to come.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Alison - you know I love this set and that top note - how could I not love these!!! Glad to see the template has come in use!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are simple and just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous cards. Love the choices of paper and colours. They look so elegant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simplicity at its best - love these cards Alison. They're really stunning - beautiful choice of papers and colours together !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.