Saturday, August 15, 2009

Another Milk Carton - Christmas

I got the Milk Carton tutorial some time ago from Becky Roberts (see here), it is fantastic and can be used in so many ways. This is a Christmas version which I made soon after I got the tutorial, I'm not sure what I will put in the cartons yet, but I'm sure I'll come up with something before Christmas.

I kept it pretty simple, so I used clear embossing powder on the snowflakes to give it a bit of extra texture.

Supplies
(all SU unless otherwise indicated)
Stamps -Winter Post, Punches Three (Hostess Set 1), Best Yet (Hostess Set 1)
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla, Versamark
Paper - Chocolate (non SU), Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla
Accessories - Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Square Punch, Large Oval Punch

I have a workshop tomorrow, but hope to get onto some of the fantastic challenge around at the moment.

Have a great weekend.


4 comments:

  1. Oh these are just gorgeous and what a fantastic idea! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this set Alison - it's beautiful. Love the colours you've used - they're stunning!

    I have yet to get around to making this set but one day soon I hope :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've put me to shame again - I really MUST make this set - your version is GORGEOUS - love the colours!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.