Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Workshop

I had my very first workshop on the weekend, I think it went pretty well. It was kinda easy as it was some close friends - good way to practice. We did a couple of cards and a sunny boy container (I think they were just as excited about the jaffas and m&ms's I had brought to put in them).

This is a photo of one of the cards and envelope, I decided to also include stamping on tissue paper (only if we had time - which unfortunately we didn't, oh well). I had pre-cut all cardstock and placed them in paper bags, but they were a little plain as they were, so I stamped one of the flowers from the Fifth Avenue Floral set on the front and another flower on a circle of cardstock to close the bag.


Here is a close up of the card, I tried to keep it simple.


The other card used the 24-7 Friends Stamp Set, I forgot to take a photo of the card, but here are the cardstock sets. I did this one in a choice of blue or pink - the tag on the back indicated which colour cardstock was inside.


Unfortunately I didn't get to do any cards for challenges this weekend, and running a bit behind in all areas (my house looks like it has been hit by a tornado!), but hope to get some done this week.

6 comments:

  1. Uhhh the joys of being a stamper, and when you know your addicted, your house shows it! hahaha. So glad to hear your work shop went really well and your card and other I'm sure is just as gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, perfect for a workshop! I love your little paper pacs, great idea. Congrats on your first workshop too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting your first workshop done!!! And look how organised you were - think I need some tips - LOL. Fabulous job as always!!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. I never think to do cards like this one. Thank-you so much for the inspiration!
    I love your reindeer card! That is definetly one of my favourites out there! Great colouring on that one.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your first workshop!! really love your card and I am sure everybody enjoyed making it!!
    Have a great week!!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoo Hoo, your fist workshop - you're on your way now!! Your card is lovely and I'm sure everyone had a great time making it.

    Here's to lots more workshops to come !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.