Friday, October 2, 2009

Coffee Treat Box - UStamp

YEAH its Friday. I love it when it gets to Friday (and even more when it gets to Friday night).

You may have guessed that I have been doing UStamp. This next project was based on the Coffee Treat Box designed by Tracey Old for UStamp Fall (see hers here).


When you take off the belly band it opens up to a box with two sections. I added some Cappuccino sachets, some chocolate (have to have chocolate) and some sugar (or sweetner to compensate for the chocolate!). I have to say the chocolate only lasted long enough to take the picture - LOL.


Hope you have a great weekend.

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful project, would make an ideal Christmas Box, can almost taste the chocolate! Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous Ustamp project - you've convinced me to sign up for the next one - LOL. BTW - leave the Splenda behind but feel free to bring the rest to my place when you pop over - especially the chockie ;)
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning!! I have to convince Tracey to make me one!! hehe she is pretty talented hey!!
    You have done a fab job with your colouring Alley!
    Take care
    Aimsxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the treat box Alison - it's beautiful.
    You've done a great job with it and another great idea for me to maybe CASE - like the treats you've put in there as well !

    Hugs,
    Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this box
    Is there any way I can get/buy this tutorial? I would love to make these for my upcoming craft fair.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.