Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Christmas Classics Cards

Christmas is coming......

I got the inspiration for these cards from the talented Kerri Hunter (see here), they look so clean and classic. The Christmas Classics set is so easy to use, for these first cards I used Old Olive and Chocolate Chip. The lines are created with the Crimper (by SU), and gives such a great affect.


These next couple I did with Riding Hood Red and Chocolate Chip.

Hope you are have a good week (we are currently sweltering here in 35 degrees celcius, thank goodness for air conditioning).

4 comments:

  1. These are fabulous - I too loved Kerri's with their clean style and the crimping - your versions are wonderful too!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely cards Alison...so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, I made some similar a few months ago and they were a big hit at the workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison, Could you email me your address if you have a spare moment so I can post you a Chrissy card? Many Thanks Leonie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.