Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Workshop Christmas Card

I wanted a simple Christmas Card for an upcoming workshop that utilised stamps (rather than DSP). This is what I came up with (all supplies Stampin Up), its a clean look but I like it.





I used the snowflakes from the Winter Post set and the Short & Sweet set and the sentiments from Many Merry Messages set. I will have this available for the girls to do in the colour of their choice - Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, and Old Olive. (Apologies for the blurry picture!)

I am waiting on my Snow Swirled set to arrive, so when it does I might add another card using that set if I have time.

I tried out the scheduling function with this post - hope it works!!


4 comments:

  1. Love it Alison, very clean and crisp. Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty Alison. A fabulous workshop card - the girls are sure to have fun!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It worked! ANd I think that is a perfect card for a workshop, I may just "borrow" that design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Alison - simple design yet stunning, great colour scheme and love your inner page too. This is a great card for a workshop - thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Ramona xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.