Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snowman Soup


There have been lots of versions of Snowman Soup on many blogs, and (being the Chocolate Addict that I am) I loved the idea of it. My version is a little bit similar to Renee's (click here for hers).



I loved the Holiday Lineup Stamp Set and the snowmen were perfect for these packets.

What do you do when the Hot Chocolate packet just doesn't go with the colour scheme you have chosen? Answer - Create a pocket for the Hot Chocolate. I used some Whisper White cardstock and stamped it with snowflakes in Baja Breeze and Close to Cocoa.

The same went for the chocolates, so I wrapped them in Stampin' Up! DSP.





I used the Stampin' Up! cellophane bags to package it all up - the medium size for the packet and the small size for the marshmallows.

They were very popular at the Craft Fair and at my work (in fact, I need to make some more).


3 comments:

  1. So fabulous Alison, how did the craft fair go? I bet you sold everything.
    Kristy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooo cute Alison...you keep coming up with such creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So these are the Snowman Soup!! I was trying to think so hard to remember anything you did at camp with a soup theme!!! They're great - but so was all your other stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.