Sunday, February 14, 2010

Another Card in a Box


This time I made the Card in a Box with a separate lid. I have made this style of box (but without the 'card' factor) a lot for Christmas and always loved the versatility and variety of looks you can get from it - now with a card inside is another variety to add to the collection.


When you open it up, it can reveal a message, a photo, or you can keep it simple (like mine). I loved this Designer Series Paper, unfortunately it is now retired. The stamp set is from Sale-A-Bration catalogue - Happy Moments (loving these sets).

Hope you have had a good weekend.

5 comments:

  1. I think I prefer this one with the separate lid - looks WONDERFUL Alison!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Alison this is super cute! All your boxes and things you make are fabulous.
    Kristy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alison, lovely box, made to perfection, will have to get lessons at stamp camp lol, I agree the dsp is gorgeous. Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is gorgeous to go with your pillow box set. I love it. It is so fresh the colours you chose.

    Liam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just about to make one of these for my packaging class tomorrow & so glad I popped by your blog, I love the way you wrapped the pressie with Twine, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.