Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Another Sneak Peek

Here is another peek at a new stamp set that will be coming out in the new mini catalogue on the 1st April. I have also used the new Fancy Favor die by Stampin' Up.


Tip - you don't have to just use 12 x 12 cardstock for the Fancy Favor box, it will fit the A4 cardstock (just).

I have also used one of the new colours - I love this colour and it also comes in an ink pad and matching ribbon.

I have stamped each of the flowers 3 times, to get 3 different tones of the same colour (yes the flowers were all from the same colour ink pad).

For the ribbon, I have 'rouched' it - simply by adding adhesive to the box and then folding the ribbon over on itself as I applied it.

Edit: I have been asked for the dimensions of the box. It is 3 1/2" (8.8cm) tall, 3 1/8" (7.8cm) wide and 2 1/4" (5.6cm) deep.

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the new colour - AND the rouched ribbon! As always your finished project is GORGEOUS - just the right mix of bits and pieces!
    Can you let us know the finished measurements of the box??? I thought it was smaller but if it JUST fits an A4 sheet it must be bigger than I though!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no...the temptation just never ends with all these wonderful new goodies. Love the colours you've used Alison and the ribbon is the perfect finishing touch. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Alison!!! You are on fire with all your new stuff!!! I need your Mojo to rub off on me!lol Love all your new creations!
    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alison, beautiful box, such a gorgeous colour lol! Love the ribbon and detail below it. Another wonderful creation, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your creations are works of art.....always love seeing what you will come up with x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Alison. These are just fantastic. I love all of this. I can't wait to get my big shot and start playing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alison,

    Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

    We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for
    Blog Interviewer. We'd
    like to give you the opportunity to
    give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

    It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
    be submitted online here Submit your
    interview
    .

    Best regards,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.