Saturday, March 13, 2010

Little Birdie

Little Birdie sitting in a tree.

This is another sneak peek at a new punch that is coming in the new mini catalogue available from 1st April. As soon as I saw it I had to have it - it is sooo cute.


This is a very simple way to use this little birdie. I have teamed the little birdie with the Fancy Favor Box. One punch punches all three pieces - the branch, the bird and the wing, but you can punch out each part in whatever colour or paper you like. Here I have punched the branch in Old Olive cardstock and the bird in Baja Breeze which has been sponged around the edge in Tempting Turquoise. I also sponged the edges of the box to give some dimension to it.

Did you notice the new ribbon, it is in one of the 3 new colours (yep I did say new colours).

I have another little set using this bird punch, which I will show you later.

1 comment:

  1. You certainly are the 3D project queen, this is so gorgeous! You are making me very jelous with all of your new goodies, I am yet to order!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.