Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Some Christmas Tags

I had a couple of spare notecards left over from my stint at the wallpaper effect, so I decided to mix is up with something new. New you may say - yes a sneak peek at something that is coming in the new 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalogue from Stampin' Up!.


This set uses a new set called Perfect Punches and I love it as all the stamps fit 'perfectly' with the Stampin' Up! punches. I wanted to position the scallop sentiment so that it just pokes out above the card. The ribbon is the Riding Hood Red Taffeta ribbon, which is on the Last Chance List as it will no longer be available after 31st August.

I thought these little tags would be perfect to go with those Christmas presents that you just need to know who gets them.

4 comments:

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.