Friday, August 20, 2010

A Wee Little Newsprint Notebook

I found some cute little notebooks in a bookstore, and just new they would be so cute covered with DSP. They are only 6.5cm x 10.5cm but would be perfect to keep in your handbag for those times when you need to take a note of something.




This one I covered in the new Newsprint DSP, but of course it needed something else. I thought if I was going to keep it in my bag I needed something to keep it closed so that it wouldn't get wrecked, so came up with a belly band.

I used the new Artistic Etchings stamp set for the Belly Band on Very Vanilla Cardstock and punched using the Curly Label punch. I added another Curly Label in black using the Magnetic Movers & Shapers Die from Stampin Up which is the perfect size to layer.





1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I love the clean look of the neutral tones.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.