Thursday, September 16, 2010

Whoot Whoot

I am not really sure if that is the sound that Owls make, but I am in love with the cutest little owl.

I needed to put together (very quickly) a gift for someone at work who is having a baby, and decided to use the Two Step Owl punch to decorate - perfect. I made a simple box from 2 sheets of retired Specialty Designer Series Paper, and added the little owl in the corner. He is sitting on a branch from his cousin, the Two Step Bird Punch.


For the card I simply punched a 1 3/8" circle from the front panel of the card so that I could place the little owl on the inside. The Congratulations sentiment is from the new A Word for You stamp set.

I am been very busy over the last few weeks playing with all my new goodies from the New 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalogue and preparing for some new classes coming up.

If you are interested in attending any of my classes, and live in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, email me.

5 comments:

  1. These are just darling. I bet the recipient loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute. I haven't bought this owl yet. On my wish list but you make it look so good. Fantastic job. Thanks for sharing another great little gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soooooo gorgeous, Alison. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet! Love the color's you've chose.
    The card and box look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic gift! The wee owl just makes it!! I am in love with him too! LOL! Can't wait to see all the things you have been making! Hope you show us soon:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.