Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Post It Notes

These were some quick and simple little Christmas Post It note holders I created. I didn't get this idea from just one place, there are lots of these on the internet so if you want some more ideas just do a search and I'm sure you will come up with lots.

When working out your measurements you want to add 1/8" to the length and width of the post it notes that you are using, plus some for the depth. I split my mini post it note into four pieces (a whole one is a bit fat). On the front I used the Christmas 'Joy' Stamp from the Stampin' Up! Perfect Punches Stamp Set and the Holly Jolly Rub Ons (which go perfectly with the Jolly Holiday DSP).


The Crop A Dile is perfect for punching a hole through the whole lot with such ease, for the ring thingy (I just can't remember what they are called at the moment). I added a sparkly brad I had picked up somewhere on my travels and Voila - a cute little post it note.

2 comments:

  1. I love mine, Alison! These are such a cute idea. Cased your 'snowman soup' packets and helped my daughter make 21 of them today for her Grade 3 class...they look great! She said to say 'thank you' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These note holders are gorgeous! Also great for fairs as I have sold many in the past. Lovely job, as usual Ali :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.