Thursday, May 12, 2011

Convention Swap 1

I know it has been such a long time, this is why - SU Convention 2011.

Well it is that time of year - time for the Stampin' Up! Convention. This year it is being held in Melbourne (yes - cold, wet, Melbourne). The Convention is so much fun, we get to check out some new products, catch up with lots of old friends, and connect with new friends.

As part of Convention we make 'swaps' to share with fellow demonstrators. This first swap is not actually a card but a matchbook style post it note holder.



I used the Nature Walk Stamp Set from the new Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue and the Framed Tulip Embossing Folder.

By positioning the cardstock in the middle of the embossing folder, I was able to get just the edge embossed. I used the Naturals Ivory cardstock, and spritzed it with Soft Suede.

Apologies for the quality of the photo it was a 'dark' day and I needed to take the photos before I left for convention.

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is just gorgeous Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this Alison. I just brought this set too. I'm sure everyone loved it at convention.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.