Saturday, May 14, 2011

Convention Swap 2

I did 2 different Convention Swaps, mostly because it adds some variety when you are making a lot (32 of Swap 1 and 44 of Swap 2). For my second swap I did a traditional card front.

I love the Square Lattice Embossing Folder it gives cardstock and paper such fantastic texture and is so versatile. I also find I quite often have lots of scrap Designer Series Paper left over from projects, so I put the two together and came up with these.


You will see there is actually more than one design, I used 6 different sets of DSP and punched a 1 1/4" square from each of the 12 different designs in each pack. Because the papers in each pack co-ordinate together so well, they came together so easily.


Greenhouse Gala DSP














Elegant Soiree DSP











Play Date DSP









Botanical Gazette DSP











Sweet & Sour Specialty DSP









Sweet Stitches DSP









Apologies for the photo quality (late at night, and last minute photos before going to convention).

3 comments:

  1. Such a great way to use scraps. These cards all look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I got one!!! They're so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for scraps; all the cards look beautiful.
    Heather T.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.