Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I want to play

Do you wish sometimes that you don't have to do anything else but 'play' - unfortunately that doesn't happen, for me Work is always getting in the way - LOL. For some reason everything at work has a deadline of the end of financial year (what's the deal, I'm not an accountant!) and it is approaching faster than I would like, aahhhh.

Anyway on the long weekend I decided to make a set out of a card that I created some time ago (see here).



The colours are Marina Mist and Baja Breeze, Old Olive and Certainly Celery, Rich Razzleberry and Rose Red, and Daffodil Delight and So Saffron.







These were so quick and simple to make.





4 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! They might be simple, and quick to make, but your ideas and creativity blow me away, Alison. You are one of my stamping idols :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards look terrific in the different colours. Very clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the different colours Ali - just beautiful - like you! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.