Sunday, September 18, 2011

I have been starting to get my Christmas Card Classes ready, and now that we have the new catalogue, I have lots of new goodies to play with.

I have seen these cards in a number of places, but I originally got the idea from Angie from Chic n Scratch (see here), and knew that I wanted to use the idea for some Christmas cards.



This set uses the new Letters from Santa DSP and the new Tags Til Christmas Stamp Set. I have used a 3 7/8" x 7 3/4" card (scored at 3 7/8") in Whisper White on top of the Early Espresso Scallop Square. The DSP is cut at 3 3/4" x 3 3/4".

I added some Old Olive Satin Ribbon or the wonderful new Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding (love this stuff).

1 comment:

  1. Your cards look great Alison...the scalloped edge looks so effective. I can't get my head around thinking about Christmas yet, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.