Thursday, September 29, 2011

I Love Tiny

I love Tiny - and tiny tags with the Mocha Morning DSP really hit the spot.

A lot of houses have a colour theme for their Christmas decorations - mine are gold, bronze, pearl and a touch of lime green, and whilst I have come to really like the Letters to Santa DSP, I love the metallic gold look of the Mocha Morning DSP.


This set of 4 tiny cards and 4 tags where made with Early Espresso and Very Vanilla cardstock, Mocha Morning DSP, Tags til Christmas Stamp Set, Seam Binding and the new Stocking Punch (look out for more details of this great new punch in October).





The tags are all made from Early Espresso cardstock cut at 4 x 3" and scored at 2". A Very Vanilla mat and the Mocha Morning DSP.

I used the Decorative Label Punch, the Stocking Punch and the Ornament Punch. The cute little bows are made with the new Seam Binding.







4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous set of cards and tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh Alison - me likey these a LOT!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely Alison. I wasn't going to get this set. Now I think I will. Dam it.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely stunning ~ actually...your entire blog is and I'm now following you ~ Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.