Monday, October 24, 2011

A Christmas in Gold

I have been busy preparing projects for the final couple of Christmas Classes (as well as swaps for Regionals!). I love gold at Christmas (it looks a little bit decadent) and this set was so easy to make with the Morning Mocha Speciality DSP.




The cards are 4" square and I used a base of Early Espresso, a Very Vanilla mat and the Mocha Morning Specialty DSP.










The images are from Welcome Christmas Stamp Set and little 'Merry Christmas' from the Petite Pairs Stamp Set. They were stamped in Versamark and then heat embossed with Gold Embossing Powder.





I also made a pizza box to store the cards in. The top of the box has the same mat and Mocha Morning DSP. I created a belly band out of Very Vanilla and added the image to the top section.

2 comments:

  1. This set is VERY decadent and totally goegeous Alison. Into my CASE file too - love them all, especially the box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Just came across you blog and just wonted to tell you how nice it is thanks for sharing
    cant wait for your next update
    Juliana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.