Monday, November 21, 2011

Stampin Up Regional Swap - 3D

This is my other swap for the Stampin' Up! Regional event in Melbourne. I made the mini milk cartons that are in the same style as the Tiny Tags I made some time ago (see post here). They were quick and simple to make and of course they are the perfect size to hold a chocolate santa.


I think I have got carried away with this style as I have now made - mini post-it notes, chocolate slider, boxes, milk cartons, and I'm sure that this style will work just as well with the new Candy Wrapper die that will be available from the 1st December - must put that on my list to make. At some stage I will take a photo of all the different items I have made in this style (its just as well they are all small otherwise they may not fit in a photo!!).

2 comments:

  1. These are just too darn cute! Love all your Christmas projects...keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, Alison. I love your colour choices.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.