Sunday, February 8, 2015

Irresistibly Yours Birthday

I have had so much fun with the Celebrate Today stamp set and the Balloon Framelits.  This was another card, which was so quick and simple to make using the Irresistibly Yours Speciality Designer Series Paper (available only through Sale-A-Bration).


I simply stamped the solid Balloon stamp directly onto the Irresistibly Yours paper in Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey and Tangelo Twist and cut them out using the Balloon Framelits.  I added the streamers and a sentiment using the Itty Bitty Banner stamps and dies - simple.


I always like to fancy up the inside of my cards and added another balloon to the corner.



Click on the links below to go to my Stampin Up store.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.