Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Late Christmas Card


I know that Christmas has come and gone, but since I didn't get my blog up and running again until after Christmas I thought I would share a couple of Christmas Cards.  These cards don't really need much in the way of special Christmas products, just a suitable sentiment.  All the other items are available from the Stampin Up main catalogue.  I was inspired by a Halloween card by Ilina Crouse (see her creation here) and wanted to use the same concept for Christmas.


I used the Dots & Stripes Decorative Masks and sponged on Real Red and Old Olive onto the Typeset Designer Series Paper.  Then I just added some co-ordinating Cotton Ribbon in Early Espresso, some Gold Sequin Trim and a sentiment.




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.