Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Vintage Painted Petals

I am loving the vintage look at the moment and have been dying to use the new Stampin Up Painted Petals stamp set.


I started by sponging the Stampin Up Dictionary Background Stamp in Soft Suede and stamping on Very Vanilla.  I stamped the leaves in Mossy Meadow after stamping off once first to give a muted effect.  I then stamped the flowers using the same technique in Blackberry Bliss.  I then sponged the card and stamped the scattered dots from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.


I added a couple (well actually 3) butterflies from the Papillion Potpourri stamp set and punched out using the matching punches to give a bit of dimension to the card.

Of course I got on a roll so decided to make a matching Mini Treat Bag to match it.




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. This set lends itself beautifully to a vintage style. I love the projects you have created here Ali, especially the matching treat bag. Hope to see you in the GC at convention ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.